PMP® Project Management Professional Bootcamp
- 5 Days in class or virtual
WHAT YOU GET
- Expert instruction from a PMP Certified instructor
- Accredited Exam Prep Material
- Access to Sample Test engine to help you prepare for the live exam
- Pass for sure commitment
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility & Ethics
- Mock Exam
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed to help individuals or organizations which seek to take and pass the Project Management Institute's Project Management Professional exam and earn the PMP credential. Typical attendees include:
- Project Coordinators
- Project Managers
- Project Executives
- Project Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Anyone supporting the delivery of a project
Requirements: Anyone who wishes to learn about the practice of project management may attend the course. There are no minimum experience requirements to participate in training.
For those who wish to take the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam, PMI requires you have a minimum of 3 years project management experience AND a minimum of 35 contact hours of project management education. For more information about the certification requirements, please click here.
Please note that this is an exam prep bootcamp. As such, this will be an intense training course and will require significant class room and study time.
It is the responsibility of the student to sign up for the examination and to ensure that they meet all of the requirements for eligibility prior to taking this course.