VTVS2 Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions
This course prepares you for the Cisco TelePresence Video Specialist certification.
Covering advanced video networks and providing the deeper product knowledge needed by video network professionals, students will learn about video network planning and implementation, and advanced video network concepts.
- 5 Days in class or virtual
At the end of this course students will be able to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot a basic Telepresence network including endpoints, MCUs, TMS and VCS. Students will understand advanced features of VCS and will be able to provision H.323, SIP and TIP on the VCS and CUCM Call Manager as appropriate.
WHAT YOU GET
- Expert instruction
- Access to learning lab
- Authorized official courseware
- Electronic copy of the course manual
- 30-day Online Extras
- 1-year Sandbox access
- Examination fees included
CVTVS2 COURSE OUTLINE
- Locate support documentation for Cisco’s video product line.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco C-Series Codec.
- Describe call control protocols for Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS), configure SIP and H.323 basic registration capabilities and troubleshoot the Cisco VCS.
- Explore advanced VCS features, such as firewall traversal, clustering, zones and subzones, dial plans and security.
- Understand basic video communication settings in CUCM.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco MCUs.
- Understand Conductor’s role in MCU management and basic configuration.
- Configure and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS).
- Use the Cisco Telepresence Management Suite and Cisco TelePresence Communication Server to provision SIP video and Jabber Video clients.
- Use CUCM to provision SIP audio and video clients.
- TelePresence Content Server (TCS) overview.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Field Engineers
- Help Desks
- Sales Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Channel Partners
- Resellers Customers/Employees
- Basic understanding of networking, computer hardware, and video
Please Note: Students that register for class less than one week to the start of class, will receive only an electronic copy of the Student Guide. Students will still receive a printed copy of the Lab Guide. Refunds or reschedule requests will only be granted if Cancellation Insurance has been purchased. Refunds must be requested at least 15 days prior to the course start date.