CIPT2 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Part 2)
The Cisco IP Telephony Part II course focuses on Cisco CallManager advanced features and options.
These features include point-to-point video calls for appropriate video enabled endpoints as well as video conferencing, Cisco CallManager Attendant Console, IP Softphone and extension Mobility, security features for hardening of applications and hardware for VoIP, and command-line tools and monitoring devices that Cisco provides for troubleshooting voice and data networks.
- 5 Days in class or virtual
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Configure Cisco IP Telephony authentication and encryption; implement procedures to harden the Cisco CallManager operating system and phones, and to reduce toll fraud; and describe fundamental cryptographic components, threats, and attacks as they relate to a voice network.
- Make IP video telephony calls with VT Advantage and describe the basic components and characteristics of video calls and Cisco CallManager configuration parameters that enable video.
- Generate call detail records and monitor and manage the Cisco CallManager system, calls, and IP telephony devices using Cisco CallManager
WHAT YOU GET
- Expert instruction
- Access to learning lab
- Authorized courseware
- Electronic copy of the course manual
- 30-day Online Extras
- 1-year Sandbox access
- Examination fees included
CIPT2 COURSE OUTLINE
- Securing IP Telephony
- Enabling Video Calling
- Monitoring and Managing IP Telephony
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Field Engineers
- Help Desk
- Sales Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- System Administrators
- Channel Partners / Resellers
- IP Telephony Technicians
- CIPT1 Is recommended
- Basic understanding of networking is recommended
- Minimum of 2 years IT experience is recommended